Interocitor is a music module player. It will play most of your old, and many of your new music modules, commonly known as "MODS" or "Amiga Mod Files".
Interocitor tries to capture a bit of that old Amiga feel, keeping it fun and light.
Interocitor has many features to make modplaying enjoyable and easy...
• Listing of all songs in your collection
• Listing of recently downloaded songs
• More than 19 different fun, trippy, weird and nostalgic visualizers
• User-settable color scheme
• Running and dancing llamas
• Bouncing Boing balls
• Remote control support
• Multitasking/Background playback
• Retina display support
• Controls view with a dark background designed for in-car use
• Voices view to toggle playback voice mutes
• Support for more than a dozen MOD formats (mod, s3m, xm, it, etc...)
• Share your collection via the builtin webserver
• Web browser to easily fill out your MOD collection
• Bonjour services to make it easy to find your friends' Interocitor or local webserver
• Bookmarks list pointing to a few MOD collections
• Browse through the embedded instrument text
• Repeat one, Repeat all, Shuffle playback
• A few MODS by U4ia to get your collection started
• Over a year of development and testing time to polish it up
• Did I mention running llamas? Running llamas!
Interocitor includes libMikMod for song playback, button text by Glyphish, songs by U4ia (Jim Young), running llama by Devlin, and Fonts by Typeco.